Armored 2005 Ford Excursion
Level V (CEN B6/B7 ) High Power Rifle Protection
Eddie Bauer Diplomat Package
This vehicle is NEW – only 105 miles!
Base Armor Ballistic
IAC Level 5 (Level B-6): HIGH POWER RIFLE DEFEAT
• .357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft
core), 10.2 g, 425 ms / 158gr. 1450 fps
• 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core),
8 g., 381 ms / 124gr. 1250 fps,
• .44 Magnum (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core),
15.6 g, 460 ms / 240gr 1510 fps
• 7.62 X 39mm, 9.3g, 713ms / 145 gr., 2,430 fps
• 7.62 X 39mm, 7.9g, 822 ms / 123 gr., 2,697 fps
• 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket - or soft core), 9.5
g, 830 ms / 147 gr., 2,700 fps
• 5.56 x 45 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core,
SS109), 4 g, 950 m/s, / 62gr. 3116 fps
from International Armoring Corporation:
1) Transparent Armor (Glass areas): Curved bullet-resistant
transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner
layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact.
2) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels,
firewall, and headers, cargo area, rear wheel arches, and
rear cargo doors
have been armored with Armormax® ballistic composite
material or ballistic steel in accordance with defined
defeat. Elitus® overlap system around each window has been
used throughout the vehicle to ensure complete protection.
3) Roof: Armored with Armormax® ballistic composite
material in accordance with the appropriate standard IAC
4) Floor: Floor areas are armored with multi-ply rigid
ballistic fragmentation material combined with Armormax®
molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels.
5) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar
posts and hinge mounts, high pressure heavy duty shocks, and
suspension upgrades as required to maintain original
appearance and maneuverability.
6) Battery : Original replaced with an Optima®
7) Door Supports: Hardened plastic door risers installed on
all doors to support closed doors at rest.
8) Fuel tank: Ballistic fragmentation blanket (“Armored”
9) Electronic control Module (ECM) protection.
Interior detailing, fit
and finish is outstanding on this unit.