Chevrolet Suburban 2WD – Extra Clean!!
Level 5 (CEN B6 ) High Power Rifle Protection
Only 46,000 km. or approx.28,000 miles.
Protection according to manufacturer Level B6
Vehicle armored in Mexico by Global Armor to meet CEN B6
7.62 X 39mm
7.62 x 51mm M80
5.56 x 45 M193
1) Glass areas: Bullet-resistant glasses are +41mm thick,
curved and contoured. Transparent armor multi-layer glass
and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon
2) Driver window lowers approximately 6”.
3) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels,
firewall, and headers (laterals) armored with ballistic
steel, in accordance with defined standard of defeat.
Internal frame overlap system used throughout.
4) Roof: Armored with ballistic composite material.
5) Floor: Armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic
fragmentation material, molded to form fit contours of floor
boards and panels. Protection single German DM51 or US M-67.
6) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar
posts and hinges, high pressure heavy duty shocks, and
upgrade of suspension to include HD torsion bars,
7) Fuel tank: Protected.
8) Battery: Not Protected.
exterior has been very well cared for.