1997 BMW 750iL
Armored to Level V (CEN B6)
Lasco Price: $64,000.00
Located in Mexico City
BMW 750iL – Nice Car!!
Fully armored in Mexico by Novus to meet CEN B6 – Level 5 standards
·Vehicle is in exceedingly good condition and well maintained
·1997 BMW 750iL - level B6 AL603
·5.0 liter V12 engine 315 Hp, 410 torque
·Five-speed automatic overdrive transmission
·ABS disc brakes
·Air conditioning module must be changed
·AM/FM stereo with 6 CD changer and cassette players
·2 row seating
·Color Sand / Gray leather
Protection According to Manufacturer Level B6
Vehicle armored in Mexico by Novus, To meet Level 5 or CEN B6
44 Magnum,.357 Magnum, 9mm - 7.62 X 39mm, 223 Caliber. - 7.62 x 51mm M80, 5.56 x 45 M193
1) Glass areas: Bullet-resistant glasses BLOX brand are 42mm thick, curved and contoured. Transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. Driver windows lower 6” approx.
2) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall*, and headers (laterals) armored with ballistic steel, in accordance with defined standard of defeat. Internal frame overlap system used throughout
4) Roof: Armored with ballistic steel.
5) Floor: Armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material, molded to form fit contours of floor boards and panels. Protection single German DM51 or US M-67.
6) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinges, high pressure heavy duty shocks, and upgrade of suspension to include HD torsion bars, polyurethane bushings.
7) Fuel tank: Protected.
8) Battery: Protected.
9) Electronic control Module (ECM): Protected.
10) Additional accessories: Modified braking system, 4 runflats
Vehicle in good condition, mid-use tires.
©2007 Lasco International Group. All Rights Reserved.