2010 Hummer SUT LUX
Lasco Price: $131,000.00
Armored 2010 Hummer SUT LUX
Just off the production line and ready for delivery.
Level V (CEN B6 ) High Power Rifle Protection
Base Armor Specifications: IAC Level 5 (CEN 1063 B6): HIGH POWER RIFLE DEFEAT
· .357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 ms / 158gr. 1450 fps
· 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 381 ms / 124gr. 1250 fps,
· .44 Magnum (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 460 ms / 240gr 1510 fps
· .45 ACP (Full metal jacket) 14.9 g 252ms / 230 gr. 830 fps.
· 7.62 X 39mm, 7.9g, 822 ms / 123 gr., 2,697 fps
· 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket - or soft core), 9.5 g, 830 ms / 147 gr., 2,700 fps
· 5.56 x 45 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core, SS109), 4 g, 950 m/s, / 62gr. 3116 fps
Transparent Armor (Glass areas): Replaces
all OEM glass (windshield, rear doors and all
side glass) Glass will be removed and replaced
with curved bullet-resistant transparent armor
multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner layer
to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. The
transparent armor will be and contoured to
retain the appearance of the original glass and
will provided from Isoclima or equivalent
source. The glass will be tinted to match unless
otherwise specified. For the IAC Armor Level 5
the driver side and co-driver windows can be
operable at a cost of $950.00 ea. The windows
would open approx 6”of travel to allow passing
of documents at toll booths and checkpoints,
requests for directions, etc.
2) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, and headers, cargo area, rear wheel arches, rear cargo doors will all be armored with Armormax ballistic composite material or ballistic steel in accordance with defined standard of defeat. Elitus® overlap system around each window will be used throughout the vehicle to ensure complete protection.
3) Roof: Armored with Armormax® ballistic composite material in accordance with the appropriate standard IAC Level 5 protection. Sunroofs if on vehicle will be rendered inoperable.
4) Floor: Floor areas will be armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material combined with Armormax® PAC100 molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels. Protection of the floor against the explosion of grenades (single German DM51 or US M-67) and a Std. 6 pound landmine. Multi-ply ballistic nylon w/Armormax® PAC100 molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels. Note: upgrades to higher protection levels are available.
5) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinge mounts, high pressure heavy duty shocks, and suspension upgrades as required to maintain original appearance and maneuverability to include: HD torsion bars, HD sway bars, high tension coil/leaf springs and polyurethane bushings.
features included at no extra charge in the
6) Battery: Original replaced with an Optima® bullet-resistant battery.
7) Door Supports: Hardened plastic door risers installed on all doors to support closed doors at rest. Overextension straps will be installed to protect the hinges and support the weight of the armor.
8) Fuel tank: Ballistic fragmentation blanket (“Armored” fuel tank).
9) Electronic control Module (ECM) protection.
10) Exhaust System: Wire mesh tailpipe protection.
11) Fuel System: Locking Fuel cap.
12) Bumpers: Dual Reinforced (Front and Rear)
13) Wheels: (5) Hutchinson Run flat tire devices
14) Operable Window: Driver Side