2005 Ford Excursion 4x4 Limousine
Lasco Price: $127,000.00
Located in California
Armored 2005 Ford Excursion
Level V (CEN B6/B7 ) High Power Rifle Protection
Eddie Bauer Diplomat Package
This vehicle is NEW – only 105 miles!
Base Armor Ballistic
IAC Level 5 (Level B-6): HIGH POWER RIFLE DEFEAT
• .357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 ms / 158gr. 1450 fps
• 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 381 ms / 124gr. 1250 fps,
• .44 Magnum (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 460 ms / 240gr 1510 fps
• 7.62 X 39mm, 9.3g, 713ms / 145 gr., 2,430 fps
• 7.62 X 39mm, 7.9g, 822 ms / 123 gr., 2,697 fps
• 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket - or soft core), 9.5 g, 830 ms / 147 gr., 2,700 fps
• 5.56 x 45 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core, SS109), 4 g, 950 m/s, / 62gr. 3116 fps
from International Armoring Corporation:
1) Transparent Armor (Glass areas): Curved bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner
layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact.
2) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, and headers, cargo area, rear wheel arches, and rear cargo doors
have been armored with Armormax® ballistic composite material or ballistic steel in accordance with defined standard of
defeat. Elitus® overlap system around each window has been used throughout the vehicle to ensure complete protection.
3) Roof: Armored with Armormax® ballistic composite material in accordance with the appropriate standard IAC Level 5
4) Floor: Floor areas are armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material combined with Armormax® PAC100
molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels.
5) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinge mounts, high pressure heavy duty shocks, and
suspension upgrades as required to maintain original appearance and maneuverability.
6) Battery : Original replaced with an Optima® bullet-resistant battery.
7) Door Supports: Hardened plastic door risers installed on all doors to support closed doors at rest.
8) Fuel tank: Ballistic fragmentation blanket (“Armored” fuel tank).
9) Electronic control Module (ECM) protection.
Interior detailing, fit and finish is outstanding on this unit.
©2007 Lasco International Group. All Rights Reserved.