BMW 750iL – Nice Car!!
Fully armored in Mexico by Novus to meet CEN B6 – Level 5
·Vehicle is in exceedingly good condition and well
·1997 BMW 750iL - level B6 AL603
·5.0 liter V12 engine 315 Hp, 410 torque
·Five-speed automatic overdrive transmission
·ABS disc brakes
·Air conditioning module must be changed
·AM/FM stereo with 6 CD changer and cassette players
·2 row seating
·Color Sand / Gray leather
Protection According to Manufacturer Level B6
Vehicle armored in Mexico by Novus, To meet Level 5 or CEN
44 Magnum,.357 Magnum, 9mm - 7.62 X 39mm, 223 Caliber. -
7.62 x 51mm M80, 5.56 x 45 M193
1) Glass areas: Bullet-resistant glasses BLOX brand are 42mm
thick, curved and contoured. Transparent armor multi-layer
glass and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon
ballistic impact. Driver windows lower 6” approx.
2) Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels,
firewall*, and headers (laterals) armored with ballistic
steel, in accordance with defined standard of defeat.
Internal frame overlap system used throughout
4) Roof: Armored with ballistic steel.
5) Floor: Armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic
fragmentation material, molded to form fit contours of floor
boards and panels. Protection single German DM51 or US M-67.
6) Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar
posts and hinges, high pressure heavy duty shocks, and
upgrade of suspension to include HD torsion bars,
7) Fuel tank: Protected.
8) Battery: Protected.
9) Electronic control Module (ECM): Protected.
10) Additional accessories: Modified braking system, 4
good condition, mid-use tires.