Lincoln 1997 Town Car Armored B6
- The glass thickness is 42mm.
- The steel thickness is 7mm. In the rear passenger side the steel is double layered (where you see a small side window).
- Horn sirens,
- Lights (behind the grill).
- Dual battery system.
- Reinforced door hinges.
- All tires are almost brand new (BridgeStone Extra load (990kg) capacity each).
- 5th wheel is in the trunk.
- 77,251.6 miles.
- Door overlaps and roof are same thickness = ~ 21mm
Road Ready Inspections
Why an inspection?
- Saves time, money, and travel
- Turns buyer beware into buyer aware
- A valuable negotiation tool
- Peace of mind
2012 Nissan Xterra SUV
Armor level: B6
IAC Level5, B6 NLJ: High Power Handgun, AK-47 and Rifle Protection
- 9mm Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8gm. 400ms, 3 shots
- 357 Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bulllet, or soft core), 10.2gm, 430 m/s, 3 shots
- Glass Areas: Windshield rear doors and side glass were removed and replaced bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact with as thikness of 42mm. Glass is curved and contoured to retain the appearance of the original glass. All transparent areas are armored to IAC level 5 (EN 1063 B6) Operable Driver's window only.
- Body: Doors piller posts, side panel, kick-panel and wheel humps are armored with ballistic composite material equivalent material or stell in accordance with defined standard of defeat. Overlap system used in rear batch area. IAC level 5 (EN 1063 B6) protection.
- Vehicle Structured Modifications: No Modifications required
2007 Bentley Arnage T
Armor level: B6/B7
Exterior Color: Beluga (Black)
Interior Color: Beluga (Black)
2007 Bentley Arnage T with the level 2 sports package that is fully armored to Level B6/B7. It has the new computer controlled 6 speed gearbox and the new engine management system coupled to the 6.75 litre twin turbo V8, producing over 738 lbs/ft torque and 500 Hp. This model was chosen because it makes such massive amounts of torque with most of it produced below 2000 rpm. It will do 0 to 60 mph in 5.2 seconds. The Bentley is Beluga (black) on Beluga with a Linen stitch. It has dark stained burr walnut wood and dark tinted aluminum on the dash and doors. Pop-up screen on dash, for GPS and rear-view camera. Also has mobile phone cloning device, and signal amplifier. It is one of the most beautiful Arnage's ever made. It has been armored by Streit International with ballistic plate steel, which is considered the best for the real world. It can withstand two direct hits from an RPG or two DM-51 grenad...
Armor Vehicles: B6 snd B7 Level
- 2004 B6 Escalade ESV 4X4 white, 54000 Kms
- 2007 B6 Suburban 4X2 Sand, 57000 Kms
- 2009 B6 Landcruiser 4X4 110000 kms, Black
- 2011 B6 Suburban 4X4 30000 kms, White
- 2011 B6 Suburban 4X4 50000 kms, Gray
- 2011 B7 Suburban 4X4 0 Miles NEW! Black
2012 Cadillac Escalade
2012 Cadillac Escalade with only 7,800 miles. The vehicle is a fully loaded armored vehicle with a luxury CEO package (limo style conversion in the back passenger area). The armoring conversion consists of a T-4 Lightweight Armoring Package offering handgun/pistol protection (same as European B4 and NIJ IIIA). The armoring package includes armored fenders, hood, radiator protection, fuel tank protection, and fully operable windows. Some of the features in the CEO conversion includes;
- Forward facing captain seating, with armrest, slide recline, electric footrests, orthopedic quality contoured foam and OEM type leather. Heat and cool in both seats.
- Soft ride suspension package
- I-Pod integration wiring and holder
- Custom European leather package to rear compartment (007 Elmo)
- Wig wag lights front and rear
- Driver’s side rear compartment jump seat.
- Refrigerator chest in left side console fully insulated.
- Front view camera system viewable on rear radio screen.
- Electric privacy divider with 15” flat screen TV that can raise or lower between the front and rear compartments.
- Passenger side panel in rear compartment with rear facing LCD monitor on radio, deep cup holder, 12 volt power port, storage compartment top side of panel, A/V Media Center with Level I- AM/FM XM CD DVD stereo system and HDMI computer.
- Lighted flip down vanity mirrors over forward facing rear seats.
- Rear door window and divider controls from right and left pillar posts.
- High intensity LED overhead and floor illumination.
- OEM A\C vents and temp sensor in headliner.
- Intercom system for conversations between front and rear compartments.
Armor level: B6
Great condition , Mileage is approx 13K miles.
V8, 6,5liter Vortec engine, Color Black, Two radio Antenna, 4G antenna,
Blue/Red undercover Emergency lightning (WHELEN), Siren, RAM bar (SETINA, including Led Emergency lights), Run Flats, Gunner safe, Anti Grenade Exhaust pipe, GM GPS/RADIO etc etc..
2007 Ford Expedition – IAC Level 5
Armor Specifications: IAC Level B-6: HIGH POWERED RIFLE
- (357) Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 m/s /1450 fps.
- (9mm) Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 400 ms / 1250 fps.
- (44 Magnum) (Full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 440 m/s / 1510 fps.
- (AK-47) 7.62 X 39mm, 145 gr., 700mps / 2,430 fps
- (AK-47) 7.62 X 39mm, 123 gr., 750 mps / 2,697 fps
- (223) Caliber, 45 gr., 919 mps / 3,200 fps
- (308) 7.62 x 51mm (full metal jacket - copper, pointed bullet), 9.8 g, 820 m/s.
- (308) 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket - steel, pointed bullet, or soft core), 9.5 g, 2,700 fps 830 m/s.
Base Armoring Specification:
- Glass areas: Windshield, rear glass and side glass was removed and replaced with 42mm bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass with polycarbonate inner layers to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. Glass is curved and contoured to retain the appearance of the original glass and provided from Isoclima. The glass is tinted as follows: W/S Clear, Driver and Co-Driver Clear Rear Passenger Dark, Rear Quarters Dark, Rear Insert Clear.
- Operable windows on Driver and Co-Driver’s door up to approx. 6” Travel.